Nuffnang Ads

Friday, September 16, 2011

16092011

Hello guys! How are you guys doing? Good? I'm doing good as well. I was having a great time at school yesterday knowing that it's holiday today. #woots

Ya, I was having a great time at school yesterday. I woke up early in the morning, went to school, revised a little and went for morning duties with great mood. Watch some performances by the morning session students because we celebrated Malaysia Day. After that, the students get a bonus one hour of recess. This is where my nightmare begins. We prefects only have 15 minutes to eat or whatever and we have to be on duty for an hour. It's like pumping a litre of petrol and travel 100km. It's not that I'm complaining or anything, I just think that maybe we should change something. 

Recess, man I hate recess. I don't understand why the students who think that they are super cool or anything are always at the spot where I am assigned to be on duty at? I just hate looking at their cocky faces and facing their arrogant attitude. Don't think that you guys are coo, you guys are failures! 

I just hate you guys! 


No comments:

Post a Comment