Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Stuffs..

Yo readers! I haven't been posting lately, quite lazy and because there is absolutely nothing to post, my life's a dull book. LOL There's nothing fun to post about, including this. Was so bored that I kept blog walking, I saw friend's post about birthday, it absolutely looks fun. I hope that my friends and I would have their kind of fun too.

Exam was over about a week ago, my exam results came out and some results were not what I expected it to be. At least my studying paid off a little, a little only not all. My English got highest in class, finally! My total average also improved by 0.5 percent. only a little. I'm still not satisfied with my freaking result. Now I really need to revise harder. I need to be in the top 10 in class. I really need it!!!!!!

I hope I really can do it. Gambateh to myself!

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment