Nuffnang Ads

Monday, August 29, 2011

Reading?

My gosh! I haven't been blogging for the past week, seriously, my life is a dull book. #lol But seriously though.

Anyways, I just went to KLCC for the Book Fest. Actually, there's no difference whether I am going or not. Please don't judge me after I blog you the reason, I don't like to read. I said it! Sorry but it's just me, if somebody out there who can change me, please find me and tell me how to.

It was super boring and so jam out there. I hate being under the hot sun and can't walk due to the traffic jam out there. But I had the best lunch, Char Siew Rice, the Char Siew there was so nice, I craved for more!!!

Anyway, that was what I did on the first weekday of the holiday, hope to spend time doing revision with friends if I have the chance!

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment