Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Am I A Burden??

I hate going to school early in the morning, but I have to get use to it next year. The reason I hate it because I won't have enough sleep for a day. And because of that, I get tired easily. I am the type that sleeps early but most of my friends are not. They said that I am too "geek" because I sleep early, does this means that they are the cool ones? So, I tried staying up late at night but that didn't give me any advantage.

That's a little off topic. What this post is about is about me being troublesome to the family. Reasons I go to school early in the morning included having meeting, doing some prefect work and others related to working. Like Friday, I actually have no needs to go to school early but then came a meeting, #hateit. I told my dad to fetch me and he said he can finally have a day that he can rest more and go to work late, but because of me, he have to do the usual, waking up very early. That time in the car was the most awkward moment of my life, we didn't talk. I saw his face expression, it's obvious that he is unhappy with me.

Does that make me a burden to the family? Am I a troublesome kid to them? I actually thought my family would be better off without my existence, am I right? I hope not. Just feeling down!

Depressed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment