Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My First Nike

Hey people! Sorry for not updating, just a little lazy and also my mind is empty after the exam had passed. >< 

I went to the Off Season Sale for Nike, Adidas and Puma sportswear. WOOHOO! I actually expect the sale to be big, not that small. I went there with my dad along with my brother. We reached there 30 minutes after it was opened, so there wasn't a lot of people. It's good because we won't need to squeeze into the crowd just to take a look at a shoe or some other sportswear. 

My wish is to get a running shoe. My parents said that I already have a badminton sport shoe, why get another? Actually the badminton sport shoe is only available for indoors, if we use it outdoors or on rough surfaces, the bottom of the shoe( I don't know what is it called) will be spoiled. 

I wanted to buy a Puma sport shoe because one of my friend, Eada said it's good and better than all the other branded sport shoes. I went there and searched all over the place and there isn't any Puma running shoes, well except for the girls' section. I was pissed! :@

But when Plan A doesn't work, turn to Plan B. I went to choose one of my favourite brand sport shoe, NIKE! Once I went there, I saw a black and white Nike shoe, it's one of the cheapest ones there. I took the shoe and ran to my dad with the speed of lightning, and told him I am interested in this shoe. Then he bought it! Thank you DAD!

I was surprised to know that my shoe size is 10 and a half, my brother's 11. Am I a hobit? *LOL* My brother is large compared to my family, his palms are bigger, his shoe size is bigger, his size is bigger but not taller. And I am in the stage of growing up, but my shoe size is 10 and a half at the age of 14! I really am a hobit! xD 

Well, that's all for this post, hopefully I will update sooner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment