Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, November 13, 2011

HOLIDAY

Hey guys, it's holiday now as you can see from the topic. The last day of school was on 11/11/11, which is last Friday. Actually is 11/11/11 a significant date? Frankly darling, I don't give a damn. #lol But this date is truly rare, because it only happens once in a thousand years.

Last Friday was my last day during afternoon session. To be honest, I hate afternoon session, the weather is freaking hot and the people are so immature etc. But there's still memories. After I came out from school, I am not a prefect anymore because I handed in my resignation letter. I admit that I'm gonna miss out on a lot of things in the morning session since I resigned. Sigh, not gonna talk about it. 

Snapped some photos last Friday but they suck because I didn't take pictures with my friends. 

Wonder why he doesn't look at the camera since he is always there to cam whore? xP

Yet again he escaped from the lens. =,=

Szen Loong. This picture is too blur, it's just not acceptable!

Haha, Chee Kong with the shades from the table. 

Howard rocking those shades off.
Got another haircut too. It's okay, it wasn't what I was expecting. But now I like it.


Okay, I think that's all for this post. Blog sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment