Nuffnang Ads

Friday, June 25, 2010

I hate THEM

Oh no!? Not again? After 2 months of 2L, now 1K?! But honestly, 2L is better than 1K. I hate 1K! I hate them very very much! I wonder why they let me duty in this "out of control" class? Maybe they want to train me? But I take it as a challenge. There's this guy who was a prefect last time but fired, he's like totally another person. Last time he use to be nice, but now he's like hating the prefects. He said that I am a dodo. He accused me for pinching his hand but I did not. Another guy just use a roll of wrapping paper to hit me. I can't stand it anymore so I push him away lightly. Then they accused me for being hard on them. This is just ridiculous!
I really tried to stay calm but I broke down to tears in front of them. Thanks to 2 SENIORS, I feel a lot better now. THANKS! Those to seniors are the head prefect and the treasurer. Oh ya! Almost forgot, thanks to the assistant of the spotcheck head for the tissue, haha.
I also had a long run today in Connaught, 5 kilometres man! To be honest, I walk for almost the whole distance and run to the finish line. Once I realize that I was near to the school, I speed up and run as fast as lightning. I sweat a lot too, but weird to those girls which run but did not sweat. Once we'd made a big round, there's this restaurant and I saw a lot of students went there to buy drink. LAUGH OUT LOUD! By the way, te quiero, THEME

No comments:

Post a Comment