Nuffnang Ads

Monday, June 7, 2010

Boring/FIFA WC

It's holiday as everybody knows, but it is damn boring and I have nothing to do than going online. Yesterday's Sunday, whole family went to night market. I saw a lot of football shirts, but don't misunderstand because it's not football jerseys, it's just football shirts to wear in the house or for outing. I bought my second favourite football country= England 10# Wayne Rooney. If you all are wondering, what is my favourite football country, it's SPAIN!
woohoo! I have 98% that they will win the FIFA World Cup. 2% Runner Up.



Spain's football team. TORRES!!

England Football team.
1.James 2.Glen Johnson 3.Ashley Cole 4.Gareth Barry 5. Rio Ferdinand 6.John Terry 7.Lennon 8.Frank Lampard 9. Peter Crouch 10.Wayne Rooney 11. Steven Gerrard.

I think that is all for the FIFA WC. I just can't wait for the camp. It should be very exciting! ^^
Can't WAIT!



No comments:

Post a Comment