Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Rehearsal Fun

It's another Saturday. Go to tuition as usual and then go to church with mum and dad to help out in the marriage preparation course. After having a satisfying meal (chicken chop with mushroom soup) at the service, just not to disturb the couples who are attending the course, I went outside.

Guess what, I pass by the basement just beside the other basement where the marriage preparation course is held. I saw people inside dancing. I was so curious so I went inside and see. They were dancing a small part of the "Sorry Sorry" dance by the largest Korean boy band group -- Super Junior. I met a new friend there. Just so curious so I ask him why are they rehearsing for, so he answered me, but I can't tell yet, I have to wait until the surprise is over. He also added me in Facebook. Damn! I admire his English ascent so much! I guess he learn it from Britain or Australia. he he.

No comments:

Post a Comment