Nuffnang Ads

Friday, April 30, 2010

Rants on Music

Sorry for not updating lately, was kind of tired. Okay, as you can see, the title up there is written "Rants on Music" right? It means this time I am going to talk about music.
What happen to music these days? People are making songs that I don't consider music anymore. It's like fast repetitive words according to the beat. And yet, artiste are making millions out of it. They are like:" This part is very interesting, I think I will repeat it twice," but they repeated it more than twice. Imagine if books were like that: There were three things that I was absolutely positive, 1. Edward was a vampire. 2. A part of him is thirsting for my blood. And 3. Edward was a vampire. See how stupid it sounds!? Now imagine if music were like that.

Lady Gaga: Poker face

Papapa Poker Face papa Poker face?? mamamamama
Wait a second, it already is like that. Seriously, I thought that music suppose to have meaning. Even though those repetitive songs have meaning, I will be like:" okay, I get it, now move on!"
Anyway, another thing I don't like is artiste make songs telling you what to do.
For example:

Soulja boy : Crank that
You~~~~~ Crank that soulja boy.
I don't wanna crank you, I don't even know what that is!! And next,

Lean like a Cholo ~~~~~~
C'mon, a cholo? I don't even speak Greek. And last, one of my favourite song, Say My Name by Destiny's Child.

Say My name say my name~~~
First of all, I can say whenever I feel like saying, "Destiny's Child". Second of all, I don't even know your name. I know your mother's name, ===Destiny~~~

I think that is all I have to say, I hope they know.

No comments:

Post a Comment