Nuffnang Ads

Monday, December 19, 2011

HF Pot Bless

Hi readers who are getting fed up with me for not updating my blog, you're welcome. (LOL) Decided not to update about the Malacca one day trip because I didn't bring the camera and if it's gonna be a post full of words, it's boring.

The home fellowship that my family joined had a Christmas pot bless at one of the member's house. It's Christmas and I love parties so basically I enjoyed a lot. On that day, our house turned upside down because we are renovating the study room into a guest room and add a cabinet to the family hall. A lot of moving and cleaning up was going on, dirt everywhere.

Mum made some food and a cake for the party.

Mum's homemade mashed potatoes with ham. The decorations seemed weird. #justsaying

The cake. It looked so good but I have no chance of eating it. T.T

We reached there and I did nothing to help #guilty I only snapped some photos.

Don't understand why it can't rotate.

They were decorating and I was just taking photos...

Sis took a photo of me emotionless. 

Trying to imitate #megusta face expression 


Christmas caroling 

Decided not to use flash since it's quite bright.

I like this picture so much because it's nice and the lights on the Christmas tree is awesome. Too bad it can't rotate.

Went around greeting people Merry Christmas.

My friend and my niece.

One of the church pastor, Pastor Marcio. He's Brazilian.

The eating marathon started.


The deserts.

The food were nice! Noticed the curry?

Got a present!! It's a lego set!!

Finished it in less than an hour. Great huh?

Did my brother's too because he said he's too mature to play with these. Assembling legos are not childish. I can become an engineer!! XD

So basically that's all. Had a great night and I hope that Christmas will be fun too.

No comments:

Post a Comment