Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Everything is Over!

It's over everyone!

I am freaking happy that exam is freaking over! I also know my prefect position already but I guess that you will know everything on Monday (1/11/2010).

I was expecting a higher position than this one but never mind. I was quite shock when one of my senior chosen my to be doing that position. I was disappointed. I kept on asking myself, why can't I get the position that I want? What is the bad side of me that caused them to lose faith? I also ask some of my friends, they said that there's nothing I can do about it. They would also say that I have nothing wrong. Since there is nothing wrong, why can't I be in that position that is pursuit by others?

After that, I ask my senior about this. She said there is nothing she can do about it, it's the teacher's choice. I wasn't shock when I hear that. I was expecting that. Okay! I admit that sometimes I didn't even concentrate during class, especially during Chinese Language and Life Skills (Kemahiran Hidup) class. Maybe I'm destine to lose to her all the time.

After knowing the highest committee position of the prefectorial board, I found out that some of the prefect who knew their position before us cried with some of them. Only one cried because he was shocked when he knew that he became the assistant head prefect of the afternoon session while the others cried like mad because they did not get the position that they wanted all along. But this will just destroy our image as a prefect because it makes people think that we are not strong enough, not firm enough to hold our tears.

Later on we had our rehearsal for the appointment day. I believe that everyone is tired that we rehearsal "day and night". My legs ache!

To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment